Saturday 9 March 2013

Optimistic


Assalamualaikum! 

Hi there. How are you? Let cut to it. What is an optimist? Do you know? Generally speaking, being an optimist is basically just accepting everything that happens around you as positive. Or rather, making it positive even though they are not. This kind of behavior are not as simple as we thought it might be, in fact in some people they have to learn on how to be an optimist. And here’s the thing, I am not going to write about how to be an optimist as myself is not one, and just wanted to share what it’s feels like when you yourself are optimist.

So now! imagine that all of us are optimists.

Have you ever imagined that?

If you haven’t, do that now.

……….

And by now I mean like right now at this moment

Last chance?Now…

Good! Now take a look at this bunch of lyrics and read thoroughly. As you read it, judge the lyrics. I mean try to understand it. And remember! Your judgement must be a judgement of an optimist!

You know you're everything to me

And I could never see, the two of us apart
And you know I give myself to you 
And no matter what you do, I promise you my heart

1-I've built my world around you and I want you to know
I need you, like I've never needed anyone before

2-I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I dedicated my life to you
You know that I would die for you
But our love would last forever
And I will always be with you 
And there is nothing we can't do
As long as we're together

I just can't live without you, and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before
(repeat 2, 1)

Wow, yeah I live my life for you


After seeing this bolded italics red writing, your head must be a mess. Haha. Either way I believe that all of you have understands this lyric by that much. The language used is so simple. So! Here’s the question. What is the first thing that popped to your mind as you finished read this lyric? Oh yeah and by the way this is a song of an English band. So called Firehouse. Go ahead and listen to them if you want. It is never a compulsory. So where are we just now? Oh yeah the question. So what it’s going to be? Love?Food?Family?Husband and wife? I don’t know. You name it. But yeah this song is about a love of a guy to a woman. But this article I am writing is about optimist remember? So it can be anything that we want it to be.

Let tell you what I am thinking. I’ve listen to this song like forever. And after quite sometimes, I just realized that actually instead of thinking of this lovey dovey stuff, we can make something out of this. So here’s the instructions!
  1. Take a good look at this lyric one more time.
  2. Now read it out loud
  3. Try again to understand the meaning of this song



Does it sound familiar? Yeah I bet it is.

We read it like 5 times every single day.

Qulinnasolatiwanusukiwamahyayawamamatilillahirabbillaalamin. “Says that of my prayer, my doing, my life and my death is only for Allah, the God of this world”

Yes? Does it sound really familiar now? Or in other way you also can translated it in a way that goes to the song. How would it be?

I LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU!( oh Allah)

Isn’t it? Every living souls wanted it to be that way. We want to live our life only for Allah, the Almighty. Do you happy now? Haha.

Why don’t you try! On every single line of the lyric, you meant it for Allah. You will see to it. And that is how a judgement of an optimist will be.

Either way, thank you so much for reading this boring stuff. I’ll leave it to all of you to understand more of this song. Not the original one, but the one that had been changed our purpose for Allah. And by the way this is my opinion on optimist. I may right or may be wrong. Haha. Bye bye!!

This is another quiz that I’ve prepared for you guys. Have fun!

Algorithm Si Jantung Hati

24434^2.222422432242.22^224^2224^43^2224^22.222^2224^2224^23^2224^2.

Try decipher this stuff right here and you will find it interesting.

Assalamualaikum!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment